Learn to manage unconscious, breathing and none breathing victims by enrolling in first aid and or CPR course in Surrey, B.C. The leading supplier of workplace approved and WorkSafe BC approved first aid and health care provider training courses inside the Surrey area is Vancouver First Aid Ltd. The corporation has been delivering excellent customer service and high-quality courses since 2008. With a commitment to low prices and outstanding services, Vancouver First Aid has risen to a leader of first-aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation providers in British Columbia. Courses are provided frequently throughout the week as well as at exceptionally affordable prices. All CPR “HCP” programs consist of training and accreditation with the use of AEDs. A variety of workplace required courses are available with this provider including WorkSafe BC occupational first aid level 1, emergency and standard first aid, advanced first aid, basic life support (BLS), advanced life support (ACLS), WHMIS, TDG, MSDS, fire safety, 3M Mask fit testing, and food safe courses are also available. Individuals that need to renew expiring awards can attend re-certification classes. Private training is also available for groups and businesses. Use the contact information below and register for workplace approved CPR “HCP” and AED training courses in Surrey today.
How to Register?
To register for the first aid and/or CPR HCP course in Surrey use the following contact information:
- Telephone Number: +1-604-200-9925
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Website: vancouverfirstaid.ca
- Main Training Centre in Surrey: 13569 76 Ave #110, Surrey, BC V3W 2W3
Friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available from 7 am to 6 pm from Monday to Sunday to help with your questions and registration.
For more information about the training centre check out the following map:
Top 5 Reasons to Register with This Surrey Provider
Here are the top five reasons to register with this provider:
This provider has 4 training facilities throughout the Lower Mainland which provides you with a conveniently located training centre in your area. Two training centres are located in Surrey with one in Newton and the other in Whalley
- Nobody offers lower prices on WorkSafe BC, first aid and stand-alone CPR courses
- Instructors are friendly, welcoming and experienced. Check out the map above to view the over 100 5 star Google reviews from this training centre.
- Certifications provided through this provider are valid for 3 years and issued immediately upon completion of the course. The majority of courses meet WorkSafeBC training standards.
- This provider offers amazing customer service with representatives being available 11 hours a day, 7 days per week
Register for a course today to see what this Surrey first aid provider has to offer.
Who Needs First Aid and CPR Training in British Columbia?
Many people are required to be certified in first aid and/or CPR in Surrey, B.C. Here’s a brief list of people that may need this certification course:
- Security Guards
- Police Officers
- CBSA Officers
- Fire Fighters
- Childcare / Daycare Workers
- Construction Workers
- Government Employees
- RN Nurses
- LPN Nurses
- Medical School Students
- Office Workers
- Coast Guard
- Fitness Workers
- Fitness Instructors
- Nursing Students
- Restaurant Employees
To find out which course you need to use the contact information provided above.
Lowest CPR Course Rate in Surrey
You won’t find lower prices for first aid and/or CPR HCP courses in Surrey. Check out the following price list of available courses offered by this Surrey, B.C. provider:
- Standard first aid, CPR and HCP – 144.99
- Emergency first aid, CPR and HCP – 89.99
- Stand-alone CPR HCP and AED – 74.99
- CPR HCP Re-Certification – 54.99
Nobody beats these low prices.
Check out the latest CPR rescue skills in the video provided below. This video is shown by a trained and certified workplace approved CPR instructor.