Would you know what to do if someone fainted or lost consciousness? Do you know CPR? Would you know what to do if someone had a heart attack or stroke? By taking a CPR course you will learn how to recognize these issues and manage them quickly and confidently. The leading provider of CPR and basic life support courses (also known as CPR HCP) in Manitoba is Winniepg First Aid. With a commitment to affordable prices and excellent service, Winnipeg First Aid has risen to one of the largest first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation service providers in Manitoba. A large range of classes are available Registration for a CPR lesson may be completed thru telephone, electronic mail, or by way of an online application. Personal CPR “HCP” courses and renewals are also offered. Visit Winnipeg First Aid and sign up for the workplace-approved CPR “HCP” class in Winnipeg that fits your time frame.
How to Contact this Provider or to Register
Use the following information to contact this provider for questions, comments, or registration.
- Telephone: 204-272-8720
- Address: 222 Osborne St unit 20, Winnipeg MB, R3L1Z3
- Website: http://firstaidwinnipeg.ca
- Email: [email protected]
Check out the following map for more information about the training centre location in Winnipeg:
This training centre not only proudly serves downtown Winnipeg and the entire Winnipeg municipality but also serves:
- Portage La Prairie
- West St Paul
- Flin Flon
- St. Andrews
First aid instructors from Winnipeg First Aid are able to travel and provide training and all these and many more locations throughout Manitoba.
CPR “HCP” Classes Within Winnipeg
Here are the top 5 reasons you should register with Winnipeg First Aid:
- Cheapest prices in Winnipeg. Nobody will beat the low prices
- High volume of training to provide lots of options for students
- Amazing Google reviews! Check out the map above to view the hundreds of 5 star Google reviews because of the amazing first aid instructors.
- Immediate certification upon completion of the course. Successful participants immediately receive certification and do not have to wait in the mail for the cards.
- No surprises, hidden fees or paid parking make sure the price you see is the price you get!
CPR Accreditation Through St Mark James
All certification are given thru this company are provided through St Mark James training which is a provincially approved and nationally accredited provider that follows the latest ILCOR and CSA standards. Certifications are current for three years and are also pertinent throughout Canada. All participants that successfully finish the program will receive an award immediately following completion. Students will get a wallet scale award but could also obtain a large-scale certification for a small supplementary charge. Re-certification training courses are also available for applicants which need to renew expiring or expired certifications via St Mark James.
Most Knowledgeable Trainers in Winnipeg
Winnipeg First Aid only employees quite possibly the most skilled, knowledgeable, and effective instructors to instruct CPR level “C” for health care provider classes. All teachers are qualified and properly trained via St Mark James Training. Teachers are diligent and will train in several approaches to help meet the needs of your learning means.
Lowest CPR “HCP” Cost / Rate
Winnipeg First Aid proudly offers the lowest-priced CPR level “HCP” lessons in your location. All of the costs are clearly shown on the website and this provider doesn’t have any hidden fees. Program cost comes with taxes, workplace-approved fees, and program books.
Winnipeg First Aid is dedicated to supplying the highest quality programs at the most reasonable costs. Client satisfaction along with a relaxing learning environment is a top priority with this particular corporation. Register for CPR “HCP” and AED education or re-certifications in an area near you through Winnipeg First Aid.
Check out the latest prices on courses in Winnipeg:
- CPR “A” and AED – 53.99
- CPR “C” and AED – 53.99
- CPR “HCP” and AED – 53.99
- Emergency first aid with CPR level “A” or “C” and AED – 78.99
- Standard first aid with CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED – 114.99
- Standard childcare first aid, CPR level “B” and AED – 128.99
All course prices provide workplace-approved certification and include taxes.
Register for CPR level “HCP” Training in Winnipeg
Related Video to Training in Winnipeg
Check out the latest CPR standards in the video below courtesy of a workplace-approved first aid and CPR instructor.
Did you Know?
That a wide range of topics are covered in a CPR HCP / Basic Life Support Course. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Scene Assessment
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Scene Management
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- Partial Obstructions for Conscious and Unconscious Patients of all ages
- Fully Obstructions for Conscious and Unconscious Patients of all ages
- Workplace Safety Plans
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Continual Patient Care
- Bag Valve Masks
- Automated External defibrillators
These and more topics are covered in a comprehensive CPR HCP / Basic Life Support course with Winnipeg First Aid.