CPR for health care providers (CPR HCP) is one of the many courses offered through Mississauga First Aid. This provider is the most popular provider of the workplace, safety, and academic-approved first aid, CPR, and AED courses in Mississauga, Ontario. Learn to manage a variety of emergencies including angina, stroke, breathing emergencies, choking, cardiac arrest, and unconsciousness when you enroll in a stand-alone CPR HCP course. Participants that need more comprehensive training that includes first aid will learn about the above-mentioned topics as well as: broken bones, wound management, anaphylaxis, asthma, diabetic emergencies, poisonings, heat stroke, heat exhaustion, embedded objects, amputations, dislocations, head and neck injuries and many more. Participants can also register for a variety of courses including re-certifications, safety training, and food handling courses. To register for a CPR HCP course or any other course mentioned use the contact information posted below. This website is going to review why Mississauga First Aid is considered the premier workplace-approved CPR “HCP” training provider in Mississauga.
How Do I Register for a Course in Mississauga?
To register for first aid, safety, food handling, CPR or AED course in Mississauga use the following contact information:
- Toll-Free Phone Number: 1-888-870-7002
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://firstaidcprmississauga.ca
Telephone registration and inquiries can be made any time from 7 am to 6 pm Monday to Sunday.
Why You Should Register with Mississauga First Aid?
Here are some of the top reasons why you should register for training/certification with this WSIB approved provider
- Courses are offered at the lowest prices in Ontario. Nobody beats the low prices.
- Private classes are available at the training center (centrally located) or an instructor can come to you
- A large number of public courses are available which are offered multiple times per week at the training center
- Registration for courses is available through a variety of means including in-person, via online chat, email, or online via the website
- A no-pressure policy is available. This policy states that if a student does not complete the first aid, safety, CPR, or AED course after attending the course the first time he or she can re-take the course at no extra charge.
- The training center is well-maintained, centrally located, and provides free parking for participants with plenty of amenities nearby
- Certification is provided upon successful completion of the course and is valid for 3 years
- CPR and AED training is included in all first aid courses
Register for a course today and see what Mississauga First Aid has to offer.
Who Needs First Aid and CPR Training?
A large number of different employment types are required to have first aid, CPR, and/or AED certification. Here’s a list of some of the people/employment types that require certification:
- Security Guards
- Police Officers
- Government Employees
- Office workers
- Restaurant Employees
- Canadian Border Service Agents
- Construction Workers
- Health Care Providers
- Medical School Students
- Nursing Students
- Daycamp workers
- Childcare workers
- Fitness Centre Employees
To find out what course you need use the contact information posted above and ask us!
Workplace Approved Certification
Individuals that pass the class will receive workplace-approved awards that are applicable for 36 months and may meet a variety of government specifications and WSIB regulations.