Are you in the healthcare provider industry or work in any position that requires first aid and/or CPR HCP certification in Toronto? Learn the latest American Heart Association and ILCOR-approved CPR techniques by enrolling with Toronto First Aid. This provider has been offering courses in the Toronto Metropolitan area since 2010. Learn to manage unconscious victims, choking emergencies, heart attacks, angina and non-breathing victims by enrolling in one and day training courses. This provider has been consistently offering high-quality first aid and CPR courses such as emergency, childcare, and Ontario WSIB-approved standard first aid courses. Part of its popularity is that it provides training at the lowest prices in Ontario. To register for a course or to inquire about private training, available safety courses, re-certifications or available public courses use the contact information posted below.
A number of different registration options are available. Here are the most popular registration methods:
- Register online: www.torontofirstaidcpr.ca
- Register via email: [email protected]
- Register via telephone: 1-888-870-7002 (toll-free number)
Customer service representatives are available 7 days a week during regular business hours to help with registration and inquiries. Emails are answered within one business hour.
CPR HCP Class Prices
This St Mark James first-aid company provides the most affordable rates for WSIB-approved first aid and CPR HCP training in Toronto. All of the class rates are plainly indicated with no unexpected fees. Investigate the competitors because you won’t get a lower rate.
What Will You Learn in a CPR HCP Course in Toronto?
Participants enrolled in first aid and CPR HCP or stand-alone CPR HCP course will learn about the following topics:
- One and two-person CPR rescues
- Effective use of barrier devices such as pocket masks, bag-valve masks, and gloves
- 5 rights of medication
- Circulatory emergencies such as heart attacks and stroke
- Management of Conscious and unconscious obstructed airways
- Pulse and breathing checks
- Effective use of trained assistants
- Resuscitation only rescues
- Effective use of automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Movement of unconscious victims into the recovery position
- When and how to contact EMS
- Legal implications of providing aid
- Do not resuscitate orders
These topics and more are covered in either the one-day stand-alone CPR course or the comprehensive first aid and CPR course known as standard first aid.
Best Instructors and Centres in Toronto
Toronto First Aid offers the most knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled St Mark James first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation course instructors. Participants will discover the knowledge at well-maintained training facilities with up-to-date equipment. All locations are conveniently placed and centrally located.
Workplace Approved CPR “HCP” Certification
Individuals who complete the class get workplace and academic approved CPR HCP awards which are applicable for 36 months and may satisfy several government standards and regulations.
Take a look at Toronto First Aid now to sign up with the most recognized St Mark James CPR HCP company.