The South Calgary first aid and CPR training centre opened in 2016 and so far has amassed over 800 5 star Google reviews. Located several major highways it provides easy access to its classrooms with lots of free on site parking. The classroom is well maintained, consistently sanitized and filled with the most experienced instructors. A variety of CPR courses are available at the South Calgary training centre and for more information scroll through this page.
Use the following contact information to register for a course or for more info about the South Calgary Training Centre:
- Address: 610 70 Ave SE Unit #201, Calgary, AB T2H 2J6
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: firstaidcalgary.ca
Customer care representatives are available form 8:30 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Sunday.
South Calgary CPR Training Location Information
This south central training centre is situated amongst three major corridors in Calgary: Macleod Trail, Glenmore Trail and Highway 2. It has plenty of free on-site parking and lots of nearby amenities for food. It proudly serves all of South Calgary including the areas of Haysboro, Acadia, Willow Park, Quarry Park, De Winton, Legacy, Walden, Okotoks, High River, Nanton and more. For more information about this training or to view the nearly 100 5 star Google reviews, check out this south Calgary CPR training centre below.
Why Register with Calgary First Aid at the South Calgary Training Centre?
Here are the top 10 reasons to register at the South Calgary Training Centre
- Customer service representatives are friendly, welcoming and available almost 12 hours per day everyday.
- Over 100 5 Star Google reviews with experienced instructors
- Lowest prices in first aid and CPR training
- All CPR courses are available at this location as well as recertification’s
- CPR HCP, also known as BLS, is available at least twice per week at this location.
- Free on-site parking
- Clean, sanitized and well maintained classrooms for a comfortable learning experience.
- A no pressure policy is available that allows for students retake the course if they fully attend and do not complete the course the first time.
- The CPR courses follow the latest ILCOR and Alberta OH&S standards
- The training centre is easily accessible with three major thoroughfares running
Get certified today by taking a CPR HCP course at the South Calgary Training centre.