Overview Of Digestion
- The rare junk food or boozy night is not likely to give you anything more than a brief belly ache.
Eat Fiber To Avoid Constipation
It’s a great idea to try and consume more fiber to help digestion and avoid constipation.
- It’s a great idea to try and consume more fiber to help digestion and avoid constipation.
- To have a bowel that is healthy, you must get an assortment of fiber such as wholemeal bread, beans, oats, brown rice and fruit & veg.
- Some individuals find that grains and cereals cause swelling and irritable bowel syndrome. If that happens, get your fiber from vegetables and fresh fruit instead.
Fluids Help With Digestion
- It’s vital to keep drinking, particularly water. It pushes the impurities through your system and helps unstiffen the stools.
- Fiber acts like a mop, captivating water, and without liquid the fiber can’t do its work and you’ll get constipated.
- A great method to make certain you are getting sufficient liquids is to drink a glass of water with each meal. Stay away from caffeine drinks as they can result in heartburn.
Reduce Fatty Foods
- Fatty and greasy foods, such as burgers, chips and deep-fried foods, are tougher to digest and can cause belly pain and stomach-ache.
- Eliminating oily, deep-fried foods eases your tummy’s load.
- Try to consume more slender fish and meat and grill rather than deep-fry foods.
Reduce Spicy Foods to Avoid Stomach Problems
- Many individuals enjoy spiced food and it doesn’t trouble their digestive system.
- Others find their stomach is distressed when they have spiced food.
- It’s not just hot warm foods like chilies that activate heartburn.
- Milder foods such as onion and garlic can also bring it on.
Beware Of Stomach Problem Triggers
- Some individuals find that specific foods cause stomach problems.
- Acidic foods such as fizzy beverages, citrus fruits, salad dressings and tomatoes can activate heartburn.
- Try to keep away from foods and beverages that activate your digestive symptoms. One approach to figure out which foods activate your symptoms is to keep a food journal.
Related Video On Digestive System