Would you know what to do if you found someone laying unconscious with no pulse and no breathing? Do you know how to provide effective and lifesaving CPR? Would you know how to use an automated external defibrillator if someone brought you one? Learn how to do the latest CPR techniques and how to use an AED by enrolling in a first aid and / or CPR HCP (health care provider) course with Halifax First Aid. This provider has been offering life-saving courses in Nova Scotia since 2009. It is an experienced provider that offers a wide range of competitively priced services such as first aid supplies, Nova Scotia approved first aid training, workplace audits, private programs, on-line safety courses and re-certifications. To register for any of these courses, whether is a private program or a public course, use the contact information provided below for Halifax First Aid.
How to Register for a Course or To Inquire About First Aid Services in Halifax?
For inquiries or course registration please use the following contact information:
- Telephone (Toll Free) – 1-888-870-7002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://firstaidhalifax.ca
Email’s are answered within one business hour. Operators are available to answer telephone calls from 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Sunday.
What Days are Public Courses Available?
Public courses (courses open to the public) are available almost every day of the week. Here is a list of some of the popular courses offered multiple times per week:
- Nova Scotia Workplace Approved Standard first aid, CPR HCP and AED
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED
- Childcare first aid, CPR and AED
- CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED course (no first aid certification)
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support
- First aid and CPR re-certifications
Other courses available less frequently or at your leisure on-line include
- Babysitting training
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Fire Safety
- Medical Terminology
- Food Handling Certification
To register or for inquiries about the above mentioned courses use the contact information provided above.
Why Register with Halifax First Aid?
Here’s some of the top reasons why you should register for a course with Halifax First Aid
- They have the lowest prices in Nova Scotia for all workplace approved courses
- They have the latest equipment and training techniques for all CPR HCP and first aid training
- Teachers are experienced and knowledgeable
- Registration is remarkably easy with several different registration methods available
- Full refunds are available as long as the request is provided outside prior to 72 hours of the course
- A no pressure policy is available that provides students that attend and do not complete the course the first time the opportunity to re-take the course at no additional cost
- A huge range of courses are available at varying schedules
- They offer St Mark James training certification that is valid for 3 years throughout Canada.
What Are People Saying About Halifax First Aid?
Check out the following testimonials regarding this provider:
We need a provider that would come to our facility and offer standard first aid training. Halifax First Aid responded to our request quickly and with the lowest price. They were professional and courteous. The process was incredibly easy. I strongly recommend their services.
I need CPR HCP certification to attend school and it was difficult finding a provider that offered night courses. I was happy to register with this provider and they provided me with the certification I need upon completion of the course.
Register for a CPR or first aid course today and see what this provider has to offer.